Full Range of Repair Solutions for Elliott and Non-Elliott Equipment
Elliott offers repair services for Elliott and non-Elliott rotating equipment through our global network of fully-equipped service centers staffed with highly trained personnel. Our service organization consists of dedicated and experienced engineers, metallurgists, technicians, welders, machinists and mechanics offering total service and repair capabilities.
Each Elliott service center is equipped with the diagnostic equipment and tools required to restore or upgrade rotating machinery to a condition that meets or exceeds operational requirements. We provide single-source service, repair and remanufacture of all rotating and stationary components for any size, type or make of turbomachinery equipment. Capabilities include:
- Repair and remanufacture of all rotating and stationary components including blades, impellers, diaphragms, shafts, seals, bearings, etc.
- Nozzle repair and blade replacement
- CNC machining
- Weld repair of rotors and discs, including Sub Arc, TIG, MIG, flux core, stick
- Vacuum heat treating
- Parts fabrication
- Machine overhauls
- Equipment upgrades regardless of original manufacturer
- 24/7 emergency service
- Protective coatings
- Rotor balance and storage